Japan observes the changes of time with celebrations for the spring and autumn equinox, and the summer and winter solstice. Sailor Professional Gear Slim Solar Term Series shines a light on some of the finer traditions beloved across Japan on these special seasonal days.
- Fuki honors the vernal equinox with a hopeful light green body and soft khaki-colored finials that bring to mind budding plants.
- Tako represents the summer solstice, with a faded rose barrel complimented by cream finials inspired by the octopus traditionally eaten on this day in hopes of an abundant growing season.
- Hagi captures the spirit of the autumnal equinox with colors inspired by the autumn bush clover: a soft petal pink capped by seafoam green finials.
- Yuzuyu is the essence of a yuzu citrus bath – a remedy said to ward off colds during the winter season – with a freshwater blue barrel set against yuzu yellow finials.
Solar Term Series pens by Sailor is adorned with gold-plated accents, and a 14K gold Sailor nib for honey-smooth ink flow and a comfortable, award-winning, skip-free writing experience.
- PMMA Resin
- 14K Gold nib in F, MF, or M
- Gold plated trim